How do you make your workout clothes “work” outside the gym? Take your favorite workout pieces and incorporate them into your everyday outfits. It is all about finding the pieces that transition easily. It is surprising how well athletic apparel can make for an on-trend look when paired properly and well-balanced.
As a fashion trend, leggings have proved they have serious staying power. You can wear them in so many different ways. Not only are leggings comfortable, they are also very easy to style. Leggings can support any outfit, flatter every figure and offer the perfect amount of comfort and style.
Having leggings in a variety of colours, prints and textures creates the foundation of a must-have wardrobe item. You can dress them up or dress them down. Dive into our mini-guide for styling tips and get inspiration for every occation:
- Pure Lime black legging is classic and easy to layer with a fashionable loose fit basic or printed tops to give it even more class.
- Leggings with prints are fun, funky and fashionable. You can style them with a top in a basic colour or a feminine shirt, tunika and/or cardigan on top.
- Get fresh in mesh with our mesh panel leggings. It is a funky addition to a performance piece.
- Layering is key. Aim for 2-3 top layers like our seamless tank top with our long sleeve seamless top or loose fit tee over.
- Pairing you leggings with a pair of ballerina flats or sneakers will give it a relaxed yet stylish look and feel.
- To add elegance for a fun night out, you can style your leggings with a pair of knee high boots or pumps.
Recently, Pure Lime was named one of the best athleisure wear brands available by Pure London in the UK. Our aim is to turn our workout gear into a serious style statement. We believe that our customers should not have to sacrifice style or performance for function and comfort.
We love the fusion of fashion and functionality trend. We enjoy creating garments that are comfortable and stylish to wear both inside and outside the gym.
We highly value getting our customers input on fashion ideas and trends. We would love to get your input on what is your favorite legging/athleisure wear styling tip?